[mythtv-users] blue tooth / wireless keyborad

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Mar 2 19:32:42 UTC 2007

On Mar 2, 2007, at 11:24 AM, Brock Palen wrote:

> Does anyone use a wireless/bluetooth keyboard with myth?  If so what
> do you recommend?  And how simple was it to install.  My system does
> not have blue tooth so I will need to add a adaptor and i am running
> Fedora core 6. I want to have good control over the system more than
> the remote that comes with the PVR-250,  Thankyou in advance.  (i
> guess fancy remotes fallinto this question also)

You could also consider a better remote. I picked up a bazillion
button learning remote from Radio Shack for like $20. I'm thinking of
moving up to a Harmony remote at some point. Anything to prevent
having to have a keyboard on my lap all the time while watching TV.
(This from the person who generally has his laptop on his lap while
watching tv anyway.)