[mythtv-users] shows Expired unexpectedly

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:45:50 UTC 2007

On 01/03/07, James Pifer <jep at obrien-pifer.com> wrote:

> > > Agreed. I thought there was a setting too, but I can seem to find it
> > > now. If you don't mind checking at your next opportunity I would
> > > appreciate it.
> >
> > Frontend Setup/Utilities
> >     Setup
> >         TV Settings
> >             General (3rd Page)
> >                  Extra Disk Space
>
> What version of Mythtv are you on? I do not see the same thing. FOr me
> that's a "General (Jobs)" page.

Surprisingly (to me) that machine was still on 0.19 (I never got
around to upgrading it before support for FC4 disappeared).

I've just started building a new FC6 machine using SVN trunk.  On it,
the 'Extra Disk Space' the setting is at the bottom of the second page
of the same [TV Settings / General] area.

HTH