[mythtv-users] sometimes doesn't start commercial flagging

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Mar 1 04:59:05 UTC 2007

* On Wed Feb 28, 2007 at 10:32:35PM -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> I'm running an 0.20-fixes release and recently it seems that the backend
> has decided, quite randomly to not commercial flag.  Sometimes it does,
> sometimes it doesn't.  An example:

Look in the jobqueue table (via either the mythbackend status webpage or
the Status screen in mythfrontend) and see if the job actually got queued
or not.  If it did, then run mythbackend with the "-v jobqueue" option and
see if you can see why the JobQueue isn't processing those jobs.

> My other computer is your Microsoft Windows server.

Couldn't be mine, I don't have one. :)

--
Chris