[mythtv-users] Auto music transcode for UPNP clients

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:53:09 UTC 2007

On 6/30/07, Dave <dbadia at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can I suggest adding a wiki page with this?
>
> Good idea.
>
> > Does MP3FS support converting from formats other than FLAC?
>
> According to the website it only supports FLAC.  It does preface that
> statement with "at the moment".  Guess you'd need to pull to code from
> sourceforge to see if development for other formats has been started

yea, I emailed him, he said he could add other formats but didn't have
a need. he said he'd actually been running myth for a while now and
never thought of doing this but found it cool that someone else did
it. If this method becomes popular I'm sure he could be convinced to
work on converting from other formats for uPNP clients.

--
Steve