[mythtv-users] Xbox MythTv with SVN trunk?

Steve MacLaren scram69 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 18:51:26 UTC 2007

I've been considering an Xbox frontend as well, but I had been looking at
XBMC:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Xbox_Frontend#Running_XBMC_MythTV_Frontend

I would be grateful if someone could run down a quick pros/cons of using
XBMC vs Xebian for something that would be a dedicated MythFrontend.  It's
not really covered in the Wiki.

Thanks!