[mythtv-users] FW:HD TV's Slow Addoption

jedi at mishnet.org jedi at mishnet.org
Fri Jun 29 16:34:07 UTC 2007

> On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 08:07 -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:
>>
>> I also don't understand these whole "home owners association" things.

    It's a slippery slope that starts from "I want to protect my property
values". In the end you end up with CCNR's infesting neighborhoods that
you would never want to live in anyways.

    HOA in some butt ugly DR Horton development? Who cares? It already
looks but ugly already. Some cars on the lawns might actually give the
neighborhood some character and even improve the look of things.