[mythtv-users] Signal strength, Freeview uk.

Damian Surr damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 09:12:01 UTC 2007

Phew, wasn't expecting that mine field! I was expecing "Yea, buy brand X
things from ebuyer for £25" :-)

Thanks for the info Steve. What signal strength does Myth tell you that
you're getting when you change channels? Mine looks good most of the
time, but when things don't go so well I question the signal.

Damian