[mythtv-users] Mythtv-vid branch, Need more horsepower!

Staffan Pettersson staffan.pettersson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 18:42:02 UTC 2007

Thank you for replying Daniel and all of you others.

I went home directly from work today to make sure that Xcomposite is
disabled, but i think it was off from the beginning because there were no
difference in performance.

Daniel: Do you think a core2duo with a geforce 8600gt would do a much better
job with opengl-linearblend 2x?

Is Nvidia still the graphic card to go for? It seems that they will never
release something like purevideo for linux and that sucks!