[mythtv-users] Add to MythWeb Status Screen - Player Status

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jun 28 17:46:42 UTC 2007

j. berger wrote:
> You could turn on the telnet interface to mythfrontend in the General
> settings screen.  Then telnet to the frontend host at port 6546 and
> issue a 'query location' command.  It will tell you if anything is being
> watched.

You could, if remote control is enabled...  The "remote control" plugin
in the svn version of mythweb will do something like this eventually.
I'm even hoping to get one of the frontend coders to write me a remote
screenshot function so that you can see what the remote frontend is
doing while you control it.  But that's likely a ways off.

-Chris