[mythtv-users] Minimum RAM requirements for Mythdora 4.0?

Sean Goodpasture goofygrin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:23:33 UTC 2007

My backend runs on a slower box, and it was unusable with 256 megs of ram...
got it up to 1.2 gigs and it's way better... RAM is cheap on ebay...

Anyway, you might try a different window manager.  I recently reinstalled
(I'd installed trunk, BAD idea), and I set it up to use ratpoison (since it
rarely has a keyboard plugged in, let alone a mouse).  It seems to run much
smoother now...