[mythtv-users] directly switching to different components?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue Jun 26 22:52:01 UTC 2007

greg at nodecam.com <greg at nodecam.com> says:
> I don't use [jumppoints] myself, so I can't be much help.

I'm genuinely surprised to hear this; I *constantly* use the various
jumppoint buttons on my remote, especially Recorded Programs, Upcoming
Programs, Program Guide, and Program Finder. I never watch Live TV for
its own sake, but it's useful to test tuners and antenna reception,
and for that the Live TV jumppoint button is there, too. Is it a
matter of not having additional remote buttons to devote to
jumppoints, or simply a preference to maneuver through menus?