[mythtv-users] (Myth) Archive to hard disk

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:38:00 UTC 2007

2007/6/27, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>:
> You seem to have missed the option in MythArchive to "Create Native
> Archive" instead of just "Create DVD". When you Create Native
> Archive, you can export recordings to a file anywhere you'd like.
>  From what I've read it will keep all the database stuff it needs
> with it so when you want to put it back into the myth system, you can
> import the archive and use it again.

I just checked MythArchive one more time and I found this option. That
was what I was looking for, but it is pretty "user unfriendly" in my
eyes because I have to browse every time through the file system to
choose the destination to save. After that I have to choose recordings
etc ... and I just want to move nuv file to another location ... it
would be nice to have an option in menu like for "start transcoding"
or something similar.

M.