Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:39:34 UTC 2007

I don't know. I suppose that more or less every distro will have up-to-date
packages for MythTV, at least for 0.20.1 which was released some months ago.
For MythStream, you'll pretty have to compile it yourself, probably
(although I think that some specialized distros like MythDora or KnopMyth
automatically installs it).

And for the Nova-T 500 specifics: the better thing you can do with it is
upgrade the kernel and then disable the DVB part in it before recompiling.
This will allow you to use the lastest drivers from LinuxTV HG repository,
which is a must for a (relatively) young device like this card.

Cheers,
  Eduard