[mythtv-users] Flaming Mr. Ashworth

Joe Borne joe.borne at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:56:42 UTC 2007

> > that the last word is not always the best word. My prediction though,
> > is that you will find the urge to have it irresistible.
>
> I don't consider the conversation closed, and I decline to let your
> impugnation of my rhetorical skills stand unchallenged.

Well, I suppose one good thing has come of all of this. I now know my
ability to predict certain things is still intact.

I respectfully decline. I have no desire to bore Mr. DerManouelian
further or risk you getting a paper cut on your new thesaurus.

Any future posts from me will be unrelated to this thread.

Best wishes and good luck.