[mythtv-users] Decoding a UHF remote

Jeremy Gillick jeremymailing at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:40:46 UTC 2007

I'm sorry, for some reason when I read RF, I was thinking IR.

I'm hoping to figure that out as I go along.  I'm not sure exactly how to
setup a UHF transmitter, and I would also need to connect it to MythTV
somehow.  Perhaps I could pipe it through LIRC and have some software or
hardware convert the IR signals to UHF.  I've never worked with RF before,
so this is going to be a learning experience, if I can figure out where to
begin.

To provide more info, I have a DishNetwork 322 Set Top Box.