[mythtv-users] mythEPG -- Zap2It Replacement

David Lonie loniedavid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:38:02 UTC 2007

To help return this list to it's normal state and give those of us interested
in finding a Z2L replacement a more structured development home, the follow
sourceforge project has been created:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythepg/

The mailing lists should be working in a matter of hours (sourceforge has to
get some things in order on their end first) but I would encourage all
interested parties to go ahead and populate the feature request system with
what they would like to see. Many idea have been proposed on the list, lets
get them organized.

Anyone interested in becoming an admin please email me
(loniedavid[at]gmail{dot}com). I honestly have very little to offer this
project, I'm just trying to get the ball rolling for those who do :)

David Lonie
(Mr_Grieves on sourceforge)