[mythtv-users] No Channels in Program Guide

Paul Swagerty paul at psvp.net
Mon Jun 25 03:13:37 UTC 2007

I am getting an odd (at least to me) error. The program guide is telling me
(via the log) that there are no channels in the program guide. Yet, when I
look inside the database, the channel table has channels in it. mythtv-setup
knows all about the channels. I downloaded the program schedule from
DataDirect and ran mythfilldatabase. It updated the database and everything.
In fact, I can go into and search for various programs and it finds the time
and everything. But from the program guide I can't see anything.

One odd thing to note about my setup is that I do not have a capture card.
The data that I have downloaded is for a station that does both Satellite
broadcasting and Internet broadcasting simultaneously. I would also like to
setup manual channels for recording home movies.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul