[mythtv-users] Mythweb strangeness .. What do you see?

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 23:41:13 UTC 2007

Thanks all its fixed now.

It turns out that there was a "SQL" tab at the top of the phpmyadmin
page of mythconverg.  It turns out this brings up a text window where
I could type

TRUNCATE TABLE mythweb_sessions

It asked to confirm then just did it.

All is working now.  Except may be one thing, it seemed to forget my
check box settings on the upcoming recordings page between sessions,
but that is a problem for another day.

Thanks,
Jon