[mythtv-users] Mythweb strangeness .. What do you see?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Jun 24 22:44:06 UTC 2007

Jon Boehm wrote:
> Interesting.  I am using compact, but I can't seem to change it.  I
> go to
>
> http://catwomen/mythweb/settings/session
>
> change the MythWeb Template: to default, hit save, go away, them
> comeback and it has reverted to compact again.  Where are these
> setting saved on the disk?  May be the permissions are set incorrect.

Depends on the version, but everything from .19 onward should be in the
db.  It could be a cookie problem, but honestly, if you have cookie
issues, it should be sticking on default, not compact.  You could try
clearing out the mythweb_sessions table, or adding ?RESET_TMPL=true to
the end of any mythweb URL.

-Chris