[mythtv-users] Scraper for TiVoWeb?

Rod Smith mythtv at rodsbooks.com
Sun Jun 24 20:47:02 UTC 2007

It's just occurred to me that I personally have a good and paid-for source of
program data: I subscribe to DirecTV and have a DirecTiVo with TiVoWeb
installed. (Well, my TiVoWeb is currently broken, but I should be able to fix
my installation easily enough....) Has anybody written a screen scraper for
TiVoWeb? If so, then I'll be able to get my own program data from that.
Granted, this isn't a solution for everybody; I was just selfishly wondering
if it might be a solution for ME! ;-)

--
Rod Smith
http://www.rodsbooks.com