[mythtv-users] sageTV Lineups

Kevin Hulse jedi at mishnet.org
Sun Jun 24 18:14:57 UTC 2007

On Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 01:16:08PM -0400, Derrick Devine wrote:
> I was a member of the SageTV community before building my first MythTV
> box.  As SageTV has a Linux OEM development version of SageTV, I think
> they'd be better to approach (if we approach any business) for
> partnering with Television Listings.
>
> Just some added info and I'm sorry if it's been said before...I just
> joined the list a few days ago.

	Speaking of Sage, how do they store listings and upcoming
recordings? Can you muck around with rules and recordings directly
as files and SQL queries or is it a black box like Tivo?

	If they are a black box, they might not be interested in
providing us listings since any MythTV client user could pull out
the listings and then possibly violate Sage's Terms of Service with
TMS.