[mythtv-users] MythPicture (SVN) is coming out of specified directory

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 14:29:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am usually using MythPicture not so often ... And usually it reads
picture from /home/user/Desktop/Pictures.

But today, after watching pitures wanted to close MythPicture by
pressing "Esc" on my remote, MythPicture did not exit, but it showed
me directory structure of /home/user/Desktop

I pressed Esc one more time, and it showed me /home/user ...

I tried the same thing with a keyboard by pressing Esc, and everything
was OK. It only happens when I press Esc on the remote.

lircrc excerpt:
    begin
        prog = mythtv
        button = Back/Exit