[mythtv-users] Put in a DVD...mythgallery starts?

Pete Cap peteoutside at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 23:23:24 UTC 2007

List,

Whenever I put in a DVD to watch or rip, MythGallery (I think) comes up and I find myself browsing the filesystem on the DVD.  Most of the time I can just hit ESC and get back to the MythDVD menu...but not all the time.  And this is seriously affected the GAF (girlfriend acceptance factor--"I put in the DVD and I got some weird menu.  Can't we just go buy a TiVo?")

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Pete