[mythtv-users] USB IR Receiver solutions?

Craig Huff huffcs at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 22:58:05 UTC 2007

My thanks to Kirk for mentioning the one I forgot to mention --
I knew about the existence of the micro$oft one;
I just plain forgot to mention it.

My thanks to Tom for his answers to my questions.  I was going
to order a streamzap package, but since I already had parts to be
ordered from Newegg, I went ahead and ordered the micro$oft unit.

Yeah , I know,  selecting one item over another just to save a couple
of bucks in shipping costs is pinching pennies, but at least I can
show the wife I'm trying to pare costs ;-).

Craig.