[mythtv-users] We should consider a commercial partnership

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Sat Jun 23 21:34:54 UTC 2007

On Saturday 23 June 2007, David Campbell wrote:
> We should consider blocking all HTML email first.
We should consider blocking users with mail clients who don't understand
multi-part mails.  His mail client is sending the mail in html and plain
text.  Your mail client is picking up the html part, try to configure it so
it will pick up the plain text version.  (I use kmail and it shows the plain
text version.)

Stef