[mythtv-users] New Install... lost...

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 03:52:40 UTC 2007

Ok, I know this sounds lame... but I can't find the directory where
the videos go....

I reinstalled, new distribution, compiled MythTV from the SVN trunk
thing... went smoothly (considering I wasn't too sure what I was
doing) and it is working fine..  Then I compiled and installed a bunch
of the plugins (notice weather is still broke), and then...

Clearly video manager is the setup menu, and watch videos is there
still... but I can't figure out what directory to put the recordings I
have....

And, my Hauppauge A415 remote works, just as it did before, almost
exactly, but the "i" button use to do a menu during playback of
recordings, and it doesn't anymore.  I can't figure out how to get
that menu back, it's gotta be a keymap thing somewhere?