[mythtv-users] Other PVR listings (Zap2It goes Bye Bye)

Richard Dominelli rdominelli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:56:53 UTC 2007

Anyone check out what Freevo or even the XP MCE use for listings? Maybe
there is some work we can leverage there.
Snapstream has listings for beyond tv as well.

Heck I would be willing to pay for listings, maybe if a good clump of us
approach snapstream they would share their listings.

Rich D.
The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in the insidious encroachment by men of
zeal, well meaning but without understanding.
-Louis D. Brandeis