[mythtv-users] Zap2It fiasco - what can we as users do?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Jun 22 20:55:33 UTC 2007

Michael Jones wrote:

> Actually, if I recall a conversation I had with him recently, he has
> intimate personal knowledge of the stations scheduling system,
> databases, and so-on in the station.. so unfortunately your
> assurances aren't of much use to me at this point in time.

Sorry if I missed that you were commenting that we should just wait.
These threads are getting so nuts that it's hard for me to remember who
said what.

I'm sure your CE friend does know all that you say. What he probably
doesn't have is the authority to make deals to share the info etc.

And, PBS is a very non-typical example, being not-for-profit and all.
Any real problems to be encountered will be with the commercial
entities, both cable and broadcast.

But, learning all you can is never a bad idea.

BEWW