[mythtv-users] Zap2It fiasco - what can we as users do?

David Lonie loniedavid at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:59:37 UTC 2007

That's the attitude!

Because this thread has a very clear and stated purpose - to do something
productive in the wake of this occurrence and stop bickering/whining. Thank
you for the excellant example of the latter.

If there is a better place to start this discussion intended for mythtv users,
to help mythtv users, to expand the mythtv user base, and to be implimented
by mythtv users than [mythtv-users], please, do let me know.