[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 22 01:27:05 UTC 2007

>>>>> Kevin Kuphal writes:

k> We all had listings just fine before DataDirect in the form of XMLTV.  Why
k> is this issue being talked to death when we can just verify XMLTV works (it
k> works fine for people outside the US so I can only assume it is still
k> functional) and be done with it?

	That's not a good assumption.  Here's a post from the XMLTV
developer responsible for the North American grabber:

http://bb.labs.zap2it.com/viewtopic.php?p=5088#5088

--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.