[mythtv-users] PS3 Patches - anyone want to test them?

Kristian Jerpetjøn kristian.jerpetjoen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:52:04 UTC 2007

Mark
Great to se that its not only me working on this subject

I have started a project called spu-medialib dont know if you have seen it

http://wiki.ps2dev.org/ps3:spu-medialib

http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewforum.php?f=29

and

http://svn.ps2dev.org/listing.php?repname=ps3ware&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fspu-medialib%2F&rev=0&sc=0

Its goal is to gather all media acellerations into a shared library
so that ffmpeg mplayer and all other players and similar can use it as
a dependancy for the cell platform.

Personally i have made a yuvscaler and a yuv2argb finished 14 days and
2 months ago respectively although i have made some changes my plan is
also to integrate these into a combined scaler and converter.

I ashure you they are sufficient to play back any yuv420 source at
1920x1080 at 60FPS provided that you can supply the source data fast
enough.

If anyone else want to help develop this lib please signup on the
forum or email or contact me directly.

--
cheers
Kristian Jerpetjøn aka unsolo on freenode.net

Email:  kristian.jerpetjoen at gmail.com