[mythtv-users] Zap2it : Ad supported?

Steve MacLaren scram69 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:03:23 UTC 2007

The argument, as has been posted on one of the many "zap2it labs going away"
splinter threads, is that before the sun sets on the day the
advertisement-loaded data service is launched, there will be a
mythtv-0.21_no_ads version in svn.

The counter-argument, however, is to consider, given firefox and addblock,
how many people still stare at ads and pop-ups on their web browsers...