[mythtv-users] Correct set up for hybrid dvb-t/analog card

Gianpaolo Racca gianpaolo.racca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:44:00 UTC 2007

Alle Thursday 21 June 2007, David Watkins ha scritto:
> If you haven't already found it, there's a searchable archive of this
> list on gossamer threads.  eg  this looks relevant to your question.

Thanks a lot! I already searched through gossamer-threads, but I didn't find
what I looked for, maybe because of my poor english ;-)
So I need mythtv-multirec. Is this expected to be available in the future in
the main distribution (that's to say ubuntu packages) or not?

Thanks again and sorry for reposting.

		gianpaolo

--
"Solo sangue e non magia."   Afterhours