[mythtv-users] Correct set up for hybrid dvb-t/analog card

Gianpaolo Racca gianpaolo.racca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:51:40 UTC 2007

Hi,
I've set up a system with two capture cards:
a. hauppauge pvr 150
b. terratec ht pci
The terratec card is an hybrid dvb-t/analog card and I want to be sure that
I'm configuring it the right way.
On the guide (http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-9.html#ss9.1) I read
that if I have a dual card I have to configure before the digital part and
after the analog part ("click on the "Analog Options" button within the DVB
configuration panel for the card and configure the analog portion of the card
there"). Well, I can't find the Analog Options button in the dvb
configuration panel.
Some days ago, I set up the card as if I had two
distinct cards, but that way I think that mythtv could have some conflict if
I try to record two shows one from analog and one from dvb-t both on the same
terratec card. Is there a correct way to set up a card like the one I have?

Is there a way to tell mythtv that those two cards (analog and dvb-t) share
the same input antenna cable and so only one at time can be used?

Thanks a lot for any hint,

	gianpaolo

--
"Solo sangue e non magia."   Afterhours