[mythtv-users] Harmony 880 & Streamzap IR

Zern mythtv at zernable.net
Thu Jun 21 00:25:30 UTC 2007

After reading several posts on the list, I just picked up a Harmony 880
remote along with a StreamZap USB IR receiver. I've seen some posts from
others stating they use this same setup. Could someone who is using this
particular setup please post or send me their lircd.conf and .lircrc
files? I'm trying to set my remote up by using irrecord, but would find
it MUCH easier if someone who already has this configuration done could
post their files.

Thanks!