[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Jun 20 19:32:50 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 10:41:31AM -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:
> Mark Phillip wrote:
> > Hey folks, the quote of $500/month for data is wrong.
>
> That was $500/month per provider lineup...  and there are likely
> dozens/hundreds of lineups, so your $12k number doesn't sound so far off.

Last time I looked, there were 210 DMAs; they're going to run between 0
and 9 or 10 lineups (DMAs cover multiple metros, figure one broadcast
OTA lineup per DMA plus one or 2 cable systems), I would speculate,
with, *just from my hip*, a mean of 2.3 and an SD of maybe 2? 12K is
only 24 lineups, so *some* number in this math is wrong, but I'm not
sure which one. You may get quantity pricing.

Cheers,
-- jra