[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Mark Phillip mark at areyouwatchingthis.com
Wed Jun 20 16:40:29 UTC 2007

Hey folks, the quote of $500/month for data is wrong.

I run a startup that licenses data from TMS.  The first quote they gave
me was $12,000 a month for all channels for all states in the U.S.
Canada costs extra.  Thankfully my site is a Sports/TV mashup, so I
don't need the full data set, but it's still very expensive.

A RUWT?/MythTV plug-in would have been killer--I guess it will be a
while longer before my DVR will start recording automatically whenever
there's an exciting game on TV.

This sucks.

Thanks,
Mark