[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Wed Jun 20 15:32:54 UTC 2007

- Continued use of the service to support commercial products, in
violation of the agreement.
- Commercial products continued to grow despite previous appeals that
this activity stop.
- There are significant changes to the supporting data structure
forthcoming and we could not devote resources to the continued upkeep
and enhancements of the service.
- Maintenance of the service is impacting our resource pool for other
projects.
- We sought alternative options but were unable to find a solution.
- We recognize the hardship this creates for the user community. We are
open to alternative solutions and would consider proposals that met the
needs of the user community and our company.
- We looked into options to turn this into a paid service however we do
not have the infrastructure at this time.

-Labs