[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Asher freedenizen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 04:02:47 UTC 2007

On 6/19/07, Michael Lynch <lynchmv at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I was wrong. It appears to be javascript driven so maybe this will be
> > a simpler task.
> >
> > John
>

> http://www.tv-now.com/thegrids.htm?Zip=<your zip code here>
>
> Text based listings also

Hmm doesn't work at all on firefox on the mac, I get listings in
safari but they are rather jumbled but yes, the data does appear to be
there.  I'd hate to resort back to screen scrapping, kinda makes me
feel dirty all over again.  Yes we need the data, but zap2it labs came
about because of all the screen scrapping and the issues it caused.