[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 03:17:35 UTC 2007

> no kidding my stomach is sitting a little be lower now :(

I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach as well. I really hope this
does not mean the end mythTV for me.

A couple of people mentioned grabbing the data from websites. I have a
bad feeling of that being that I doubt there is another mythTV user
with my same channel lineup so its doubtful that I would use the same
web site to grab the listings unless there is another site like
zap2it.

Somewhat of a relief, I have just looked and found that Comcast has
listings for my area. The problem is they use flash to display and
select the data.

John