[mythtv-users] Opinions on PVR-350 Support + PVR-350 Hardware Hacking....

Steve Smith st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 07:39:50 UTC 2007

Thanks for the info!

Looking at the datasheet I think it should be possible to use RGB.
As you say I'd need some 23ohm resistors in series with the load and a 75
ohm load...
I'd also need to set a bit in a register to enable the RGB as it's turned
off by default, this shouldn't be too difficult to hack into ivtv.
But yes 3 wires only! The CSYNC is already provided...

Cheers

Steve