[mythtv-users] mythweb: Incompatible protocol version (mythweb=31, backend=30)

Raphael rpooser at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:41:09 UTC 2007

I'm not sure how I caused this, but somehow I borked mythweb. I'm now
getting the error
Incompatible protocol version (mythweb=31, backend=30)
from mythweb and the backend spits out
Client speaks protocol version 31 but we speak 30!
to the terminal.

I was playing around over the last couple of days with the multirec
branch and mythweb has been working fine the whole time (also there is
no mythweb version specifically in the multirec branch). Tonight when I
tried to check mythweb I got this error.
It probably has a simple fix, but the google results I got having to do
with rebooting the machine didn't help me.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Raphael