[mythtv-users] MythArchive help needed

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:11:55 UTC 2007

I'm trying to get MythArchive working. A very long time ago when it still wasn't a part of MythTv i tried it and it worked. Now i have a little problem. If i select Export Video Files i get a lot of disc activity and then i only see the background image. In the log i see the following:2007-06-18 18:59:50.725 MythThemedMenuPrivate: No buttons for menu archiveformat.xmlSegmentation faultI get the segmentation fault when i press esc and try to exit the empty screen. I'm running a fairly new SVN version. A few weeks old. I'm trying to follow the commits and haven't seen anything that could help me so far, so maybe i have some other problems that nobody else have?Currently i use the MePo theme, but have tried several different themes. And even if MePo hadn't got support for the archive part we would fall back on some default theme?Does anyone have a hint on what i could try?/Stefan