[mythtv-users] Opinions on PVR-350 Support + PVR-350 Hardware Hacking....

Craig Yuen craig.yuen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:15:46 UTC 2007

i'm currently putting together a new frontend/backend system, i'm having a
few problems but video isn't one of them.  i'm using an nvidia 5200 video
card with s-video output directly to the TV.  i don't think the card is the
latest state of the art, but i got it off of ebay for < $50 and it seems to
be well supported under linux.