[mythtv-users] Ahh - Evil xorg and modelines

Steve Smith st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:41:50 UTC 2007

Hmmm,

Good point Tom, it does seem strange that the log files say that the monitor
is capable of supporting the 1024x768 mode but then won't let us use it..
maybe there's some interplay between the monitor & X going on that it's not
telling us about...

Damian, yes the reason I said "_60" specifically is because the Nvidia
drivers seem to have this 60hz restriction, obviously we've tried to turn
that off but maybe it's not listening? So we go for 60hz as a first step...

Cheers

Steve