[mythtv-users] Prevent 2 tuners from being used together

Raphael rpooser at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:24:47 UTC 2007

Jerry Rubinow wrote:
> On 6/15/07, *Daniel Agar* <daniel at agar.ca <mailto:daniel at agar.ca>> wrote:
>
>     I have an SA 3250 STB that I've connected through firewire for a
>     few HD
>     channels but also through SVIDEO controlled by the same firewire
>     to a pvr
>     150 for the rest of the encrypted stuff. How can I prevent myth from
>     trying to access these 2 at the same time?
>

> Read this recent thread about exactly that:
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/274279?search_string=two%20tuners
> <http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/274279?search_string=two%20tuners>;
>

> Basically, this functionality is available in the mythtv-multirec
> branch in SVN.
>
> -Jerry

I'm the OP in that thread and I updated it a few minutes ago. If you go
and use that method, please go post your results in the original thread.
The desired results were achieved for me, but it also gave me a few
added annoyances. I want to see if anyone else has those problems or if
it's my own system's problem.
Thanks.
Raphael