[mythtv-users] downliading video content via raw IP from the internet

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sun Jun 17 17:08:11 UTC 2007

Yep very interested in your work - keep me in the loop on this.

With more and more video podcasts or other web delivered video Myth-TV
has the opportunity to be a real leader in 'how' video is offered....or
am I kidding myself and xml/atom have everything we need already?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net