[mythtv-users] mATX / micro ATX / ITX

Craig Huff huffcs at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 22:19:03 UTC 2007

David,

Just catching up on this week's mail list messages and saw your mention of the ASUS M2NPV-VM
microATX mobo.

I am seriously thinking of one for a new (first one, actually) frontend box.  You mentioned going for one
of the 65W processors.  Your discussion of performance characteristics leads me to suspect my original
cpu choice will bring me problems.  I take it that a Sempron 64 3000+ cpu will not be adequate,
performance-wise?

Craig.