[mythtv-users] Ahh - Evil xorg and modelines

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Fri Jun 15 20:23:19 UTC 2007

Damian Surr wrote:
> Hi Rage
>
> Jusr tried that. I cut and pasted from your email to make sure I got it
> right. Here's the log file:

FYI: we all get all the messages, so you've just sent hundreds of lines
of log files to the list three times. Quick question, what aspect ratio
mode and application mode do you have the projector set to, and how are
you connecting to it? I assume VGA-DVI, but I don't have the old
messages to look at. It may be that one of those settings is causing the
projector to reject certain modelines.

Other than that, I don't see what the problem could be.

Tom