[mythtv-users] What don't I get here? (Interlaced playback...)

Steve Smith st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:20:16 UTC 2007

Thanks everybody for the answers... as a quicky I'll give bob a go, then
I'll build the RGB cable it seems the only way to get the picture I really
want (given my lowly P3).
(Pity I wanted to be able to use a composite vid/s-video input to the telly
as the RGB is hogged by the cable box itself and needs to be manually
switched over. Got to keep the WAF up ;-)!!!!).

Cheers

Steve